The Lewis-Bowen family set up home at Clynfyw in 1750 and have been faming the land ever since.
Our cottages are converted Victorian stone outbuildings which were originally built in around 1850.
The Granary was (unsuprisingly) a Granary, Ladderloft was an apple and potato store and Saddleback Cottage used to be the farrowing pens!
We first welcomed holidaymakers here in the late 1960s, and then again from 1986, so we have many years of farm based cottage holday provision!
Feedback is most welcomed and many of our recent diversification ideas and new projects have come following suggestions of people staying here.
It is always a good sign when people come back, and we have many regularly returning visitors!!!
For more information on any of our cottages or facilities, please select an option from the menu below.
Navigate our website by clicking on the white menu items below . . .
The Granary :: Saddleback :: Ladderloft Cottage
Prices, terms & conditions
The Organic Farm & Woodland
Wheelie Good Idea
Clynfyw Learning Centre
Apple Juice Initiative
The Local Area
Return to . . . FULL GRAPHIC WEBSITE
For more information please contact:
Tel/fax: 01239 841236
Mobile: 07980 290522
or click here to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us via our Enquiry Form