The Lewis-Bowen family set up home at Clynfyw in 1750 and have been faming the land ever since..
Our cottages are converted Victorian stone outbuildings which were originally built in around 1850.
Granary was (unsuprisingly) a Granary, Ladderloft was an apple and
potato store and Saddleback Cottage used to be the farrowing pens!
first welcomed holidaymakers here in the late 1960s, and then again
from 1986, so we have many years of farm based cottage holday
Feedback is most
welcomed and many of our recent diversification ideas and new projects
have come following suggestions of people staying here.
It is always a good sign when people come back, and we have many regularly returning visitors!!!